Set the date for January 29, 2020, 80s night events in Orange County; it’s going to be a blast!
Get out your warm leggings, shoulder pads, and other costumes you have for a vintage look, then reserve your Disneyland after dark tickets to Disneyland Park’s 80’s Night! A night full of thrill and ultimate fun.
Enjoy the exclusive after-dark time you never experienced before, exceptional cuisine, unique photo opportunities, collectible goods, and so on, all of which are based on this fun-filled decade.
The 80s night will begin from 9 pm and ends at 1 am on January 29.
Here are some reasons to participate in one of the best 80s themed Orange County events:
A special menu of delicious and tasty snacks and drinks
Limited time food – Eat like you’re in the 80’s, taste delicious snacks with unique flavors, and tasty meals with a decade of character — wonderful dishes like Sloppy Joe Specialty Burger at Red Rose Taverne and Radical Rib Sandwich at Galactic Grill.
For sweets, indulge in peanut butter Churro while drinking Wagon-ade.
Enter immersive photo backgrounds with nostalgic themes such as TRON, Mousercise, The Little Mermaid, Oliver & Company! You will also get unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
Videopolis-Disney classic music video prom
Head to the Fantasy World Theatre for the hottest songs of the decade! Disneyland’s classic music video dance party, Videopolis, returns for a limited time, celebrating the era’s ultimate collection with VJ playing 80s music.
The fireworks display
Kick off the fantastic journey of Disneyland with sparkling high-energy wonders! Fireworks at night are the quintessential choice to bring the iconic 80s theme into the air.
It’s Minnie-you’s DTV video shooting
Take a step into the world stage tomorrow and dance with Minnie and friends!
Rebound character encounter
Check out past favorite Disney friends, including those of Ariel, Roger Rabbit, DuckTales, and more!
Go to attractions after work
Ride in the hotspots of Disneyland Park and wait in fewer lines! Starting at 6 pm, you can take over the park.
Tickets, admission, parking and Disney PhotoPass to one of the best Orange County events
- A limited number of tickets are available, valid only on specific event dates and times.
- The limit of tickets per person is 8 with no discount.
- Guests 2 years and under do not require tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- Clothing must adhere to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive-check out the guidelines for unique event clothing for restrictions.
- The fee for parking is not included in the ticket. Parking spaces can be purchased online on the day of the event or before arrival, depending on capacity.
Scan your event tickets into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event. Within 45 days of your first shot, you can download pictures from your Disney account as needed. Disney PhotoPass is subject to Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. You need to register online.
Offers and event elements are restricted, subject to change or cancellation without notice.
No refunds will be given for such changes or cancellations due to bad weather or other reasons.
Overview of clothing guidelines
- Clothing must be family-friendly and must not be obstructive, offensive, or violent.
- Your outfit must not contain anything similar to (or quickly mistaken for) an actual weapon.
- Clothing must not contain sharp objects or materials that could accidentally hit another guest.
- It is strongly advised not to wear layered clothing or costume props around the body and may require additional security checks.
- Outfits may not reach or drag on the ground (for example, a full-length princess dress).
- Suitable for guests 13 and under
As long as you don’t cover your entire face and can see your eyes, you can wear clothing and masks.
For guests 14 years and older
- If the length of a cape is not less than the waistline, you may wear a cape.
- Allow use of themed t-shirts, tops, sweatshirts, and hats.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic rapiers, toy swords, and tutu.
- As long as you don’t cover your face, you can wear a headgear.
- Do not wear any type of mask except for medical purposes.
- Guests who do not comply with these guidelines may be refused entry and exit activities unless their clothing can be modified to meet the above criteria.
While encouraging creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. The above rules apply only at event times, and standard theme park dress rules apply at all other times. All rules, regulations, and guidelines can be changed without notice.
Toyota of Orange, dealer of used cars near Santa Ana sponsors this blog.