If you are looking for a holiday-themed Orange County event, look no further than a magical meet and greet with Santa Claus! Fashion Island in Newport Beach is hosting a virtual event for festive families to meet Santa. This event will give people the opportunity to meet Santa Claus over a live video call straight from the North Pole.
This year, children and families can have a memorable and safe experience meeting Santa. You will be able to avoid long lines, crowds, and feel confident about your health and safety by meeting Santa and telling him your holiday wishes from the comfort of your own home. It is a great way to get into the holiday spirit while staying as safe as possible.
For just $25, here is what is guaranteed in your holiday experience:
- A convenient date and time for the meet and greet that fits into your schedule
- VIP virtual access to the North Pole from your phone, tablet, or computer
- No lines or crowds, and your health and safety, guaranteed
- A personalized video chat with Santa for you and your family
- The ability to share your holiday wishes with Santa directly and see what he says!
How to Book Your Meeting:
All meetings with Santa Claus will take place over a Zoom video call. Make sure the device you are using for the Zoom call has a camera for video. Click here to book your appointment with Santa Claus. Initially, there will be multiple meeting times displayed on your screen. Make sure you choose a time that works best for you and your family’s schedule. Then, there will be instructions on your screen that you will need to follow in order to finish booking your meeting. At the end of the booking, you should receive a confirmation email that will give you the Zoom link for the meeting, a password, and a date reminder.
It will cost you a one-time fee of $25 for the meeting with Santa, and anyone in your family can be on the Zoom call. On the time and day of your meeting with Santa, you will click the link that was provided in the confirmation email and enter the password that came along with it. When the call is over, click the “Leave Button,” and shortly after, you will receive a recorded video of the entire Zoom call with Santa. You can save the video and rewatch it at any time to remember the experience.
- Cancellations are allowed, as long as they are done 72 hours before your appointment. This will ensure you get a full refund.
- You may book your appointment with Santa Claus for Christmas Eve, however, it is recommended that you book your meeting as early as possible, since these slots will fill up very fast.
A virtual meeting with Santa Claus is the ultimate holiday experience for you and your family to have together! If you would like to book your appointment to meet Santa, click here. Orange County events blog like this is sponsored by Toyota of Orange, number one among Irvine car dealerships.