Now that summer’s in full swing, it’s officially time to head out and explore all the fun and exciting events Orange County has to offer. This year, one of the most anticipated summer activities Orange County has to offer is La Habra’s 12th annual Citrus Fair. With a huge lineup over three days of exciting entertainment, delicious foods, and more, this free fair is a perfect experience for the whole family to enjoy! Interested in learning more? Here’s everything you need to know about attending this special event.
What You Can Expect at The La Habra 12th Annual Citrus Fair
Now going 12 years strong, this local fair has quickly become a fan favorite summer event among Orange County residents, and for good reason! This fair is the largest non-commercial fair in all of northern Orange County, leaving plenty of room for expositions, rides, vendors, and entertainers. It’s like tons of different Orange County events rolled up into one giant fairground! Here’s just a couple of activities you can expect to find at this year’s annual citrus fair:
- Say hi to some friendly farm animals- Just one of the many expositions you can visit at the citrus fair includes an informative livestock collection. There, you’ll be able to meet some lovely farm animals relaxing and enjoying their day at the fair.
- Hop on an exciting ride- From thrill rides with seriously fast drops to a more tame ride on the classic Ferris wheel, the citrus fair has rides for everyone. They even have kiddie rides suitable for young kids so they can get in on the fun too!
- Watch some robots- Love all things tech? Then you should definitely catch the youth robotics show! There, you’ll find local Orange County students show off their robots and compete in different challenges.
- Enjoy custom cars- If you’re a custom car aficionado, then you’ll be interested to hear that the citrus fair is showcasing an impressive collection of vehicles at this year’s festival on Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM. It’s a great opportunity to go see some beautiful cars that you don’t usually see driving around on the street!
- Shop a big selection of merchandise- Looking to do some shopping? The citrus fair has you covered! With a wide range of both commercial vendors and crafters, there is a variety of products you’ll be able to browse and purchase while visiting the fair.
- Eat delicious food- What fair is complete without delicious food? At the citrus fair, you’ll find local food vendors selling tasty snacks and meals, sweet desserts, and refreshing drinks. You’ll definitely be leaving this event with a full belly!
- Talk a walk through the agricultural exposition- Learn some incredible facts with the help of one of the many agricultural expositions available to visit at the citrus fair. These expositions include displays featuring woodworking, flowers and botany, metalworking, and farming.
The La Habra 12th Annual Citrus Fair is a three-day festival from June 25th, 2021 to June 27th, 2021.
321 E. La Habra blvd La Habra, CA 90631
This event is free to attend, however, reservations are required. Check out their website.
This blog is brought to you by Toyota of Orange, among the top Fullerton car dealerships for Toyota.