Get the whole family in the Halloween spirit with Orange County events like Tustin’s Spooktacular Filmfest! That’s right, dress up in your favorite costume and join us at the AMC Fountain Courtyard at The District Tustin Legacy every Thursday night at 5:30 pm this October for frighteningly fun activities, delicious food, and a different spooky Halloween movie featured every week.
Swing by to enjoy:
- Your own socially distanced table for you and your family to enjoy the night with ease! In order to keep the space in agreement with social distancing requirements, there will only be a set number of tables available. Beginning at 5:30 pm, families will be able to enter the venue space and claim their area, so be sure to arrive early to secure your spot!
- Music, trivia, and table activities. From 5:30 till showtime, The District will have plenty of entertainment to keep you excited for the movie. It’s all kid-friendly, so even the little ones can participate and have fun too!
- Dinner from your favorite District restaurant. Don’t stress about dinner! Just stroll up to one of the many open restaurants at The District and order your favorite meal for takeout to enjoy at your reserved table. Supporting a Tustin restaurant while watching a classic Halloween movie? Sounds like a win-win to us
- A gift card giveaway. The District is also hosting a giveaway for a $50 gift card to a random lucky winner who spends $20 or more at any one District restaurant. All you need to do is present your District restaurant receipt and you’ll be entered in the contest!
- A costume raffle! Debating dressing up in costume? Do it! It’s more than encouraged for this event, and there’ll even be a special raffle for costume wearers. That’s right, dressing up in costume can enter you for a chance to win a special grand prize courtesy of AMC; a family 4-pack to AMC Tustin 14!
- Movie snacks. For some people, snacks are necessary for the quintessential movie watching experience. If you’re one of these people, AMC has you covered, just head on inside the AMC building to purchase whatever snacks your heart desires.
- A free movie! At 7:00 pm, it’s showtime! Every Thursday,a different free movie will be featured on a 20’ screen outside at the AMC Courtyard that you can enjoy from the comfort of your reserved table. Here’s a list of the different movies that will be featured in the coming weeks:
-October 1: Ghostbusters
-October 8: Beetlejuice
-October 15: Addams Family
-October 22: Gremlins
-October 29: Hocus Pocus
AMC Fountain Courtyard at the The District at Tustin Legacy
2437 Park Ave, Tustin, CA 92782
Every Thursday from Oct 1 – Oct 29
5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
In the age of social distancing, your safety is a priority this holiday season. To help keep the event safe, the Spooktacular Filmfest is providing appropriately distanced tables for the guests, staff in face masks, and plenty of hand sanitizing stations available throughout the venue! To further ensure your safety, The District is also asking that you please wear a face mask while not seated at your table and to not bring your own alcohol, coolers, or chairs. We’re all in this together, so let’s all do our part to celebrate safely!
This blog is brought to you by the top Tustin Toyota service provider, Toyota of Orange.